Once logged in you are offered a couple of wizards that guide you and show you around Osmos. We suggest to take these wizards to familiarize yourself with Osmos and setup step-by-step your account.
If you have dismissed the wirzard, you can always find it on the top left corner.
The available dynamic wizards you can take are:
1. Navigate and configure Osmos
2. Create a Quote
3. Manage a lead
4. Create a quote template (Only offered the 1st time you log in)
You can also configure your account by following these steps in the Initial Setup section from your landing page:
- Complete and update your business profile How to update my business profile?
- Add and create accounts How to add bank and accounting accounts?
- Create your product and expenses categories How to create product and expenses categories?
- Customize your quote basic information How to change and customize my quote times and dates description?
- Modify and add new default values for your business How to modify and add default values on Osmos?
- Add a supplier How to add suppliers?
- Add your product or services catalog How to add products or services? (3 methods)
- Add your employees and users if applicable How to add users / employees / resources?
You are set and ready to go!
NOTE: Remember there is no need to enter all the information at once. You can start using it with basic data and little by little add as needed